A few months ago we gave away Season 1 of Supernatural and today the Daily Dose is happy to offer the most recent season to our holiday giveaway. Season 5 is airing and the series which mixes humor, horror and holy spirit is unmatched for making you laugh out loud one moment and cry the next.
Supernatural Season 4
Resurrection. After enduring unspeakable torture, Dean escapes from Hell, rescued by an all-powerful creature he’s never seen before – an Angel – a warrior of God who recruits Sam and Dean into Heaven’s battle against Hell. And there are whispers that a certain fallen angel will soon be freed from his prison deep in Hell: Lucifer. If Sam and Dean can’t stop it – if Lucifer walks free – he’ll bring on the Apocalypse.
Meanwhile, the Winchester Brothers reunite and hit the road, battling the supernatural wherever they go. They encounter demons, spirits, Dracula himself and even a drunk, heavily armed 7-foot-tall teddy bear. All the while, the ultimate war draws them into its horror throughout this enthralling 6-Disc, 22-Episode Season Four. Caught between Heaven and Hell, between God and the Devil, the Winchester brothers must battle for the future of humankind.
Supernatural has everything you could ask for in a series: hot guys, brotherly love, demon vanquishing and tragic mistakes. Season 4 also introduced the angel Castiel who brings his own particular brand of faith and magic to the veteran series.
1. You comment on the blog in order to be entered into the drawing.
2. You must include whom you want to give the gift too. You do not have to name names or post their email information, just a short blurb about what they mean to you or why it’s important they receive it. You can be a real secret Santa as well.
3. Each drawing will last 24 hours unless otherwise noted. (7 a.m. to 7 a.m. CST)
4. Winners will be notified by email so make sure I have that or access to it via your profile. Upon notification, you let me know whom the gift is going to.
5. You may only win one giveaway, once you win one you cannot enter into anymore.
6. Spread the holiday cheer for everyone celebrating Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Christmas and more.
Let Supernatural and the Daily Dose be a part of your holiday plans. Enter to win this fantastic DVD set for someone you love! Entries close at 7 a.m. Central on Thursday, December 3.