ETA: This giveaway is now closed. Winning nomination: Lisa Richards.
As we continue our Daily Dose holiday giveaway, I have another threesome of autographed books, this time they are by one of my all time favorite authors: Patricia Briggs. I fell in love with the Mercy Thompson series at Moon Called, six books and two series later, I think they are just getting better and better. Mercy, you see, is a coyote and coyotes shouldn’t run with wolves. If you know anything about the coyote in Native American mythology, then you know that the coyote is a force of chaos and chaos follows Mercy wherever she goes.
Patricia Briggs has been on my must-read list for so long and I feel like I am always counting down the days till the next release. Last March, I had the extraordinary privilege of meeting my ‘favorite’ writer. I was grinning like an idiot and did my best not to gibber like a gibbon. I handed her my Moon Called to sign and she grinned at it’s beaten condition. She loves a well-loved book. And I have to say, Moon Called is definitely that. I’ve read it more than a dozen times and I’ve loved it every single time I’ve read it. So who will you share Patricia Briggs with this year?
Fair warning, Mercy has six books total in her series (more to come) and the companion series Alpha and Omega are equally as delightful. Keep up with Patricia Briggs by visiting her website.
Holiday Giveaway Rules
Don’t forget the rules. For a chance to win:
1. Nominate the person you want to send that day’s gift to and a short reason as to why.
2. For an extra entry, spread the word about this giveaway: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. – leave a link in the comments.
3. Leave your email with your comment ONLY IF it is NOT part of your profile.
4. This giveaway is open to everyone for nominations, however you cannot enter yourself.
5. You may only win one gift to send.
6. Giveaways begin November 25 and run through December 16.