ETA: This giveaway is now closed. Winning nomination: Elizabeth.
Years ago, my husband saw a book on the shelf and picked it up for me based on the title alone. Eight years and ten books later, Rachel Morgan remains among some of my favorite witches in urban fantasy. Dead Witch Walking introduces readers to a whole new world.
The underground population of witches, vampires, werewolves—creatures of dreams and nightmares—has lived beside humans for centuries, hiding their powers. But after a genetically engineered virus wipes out a large part of humanity, many of the “Inderlanders” reveal themselves, changing everything.
Rachel Morgan, witch and bounty hunter with the Inderland Runner Services, is one of the best at apprehending supernatural lawbreakers throughout Cincinnati, but when it comes to following the rules, she falls desperately short. Determined to buck the system, she quits and takes off on the run with an I.S. contract on her head and is reluctantly forced to team up with Ivy, Inderland’s best runner . . . and a living vampire. But this witch is way out of her league, and to clear her name, Rachel must evade shape-changing assassins, outwit a powerful businessman/crime lord, and survive a vicious underground fight-to-the-death . . . not to mention her own roommate.
|Dead Witch Walking|
|The Good, The Bad, and The Undead|
|Every Which Way But Dead|
Today’s giveaway includes the first three Rachel Morgan novels, all autographed by the author. Keep up with Kim Harrison via her website and stayed tune for A Perfect Blood, the tenth in the Hollow series.
Holiday Giveaway Rules
Don’t forget the rules. For a chance to win:
1. Nominate the person you want to send that day’s gift to and a short reason as to why.
2. For an extra entry, spread the word about this giveaway: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. – leave a link in the comments.
3. Leave your email with your comment ONLY IF it is NOT part of your profile.
4. This giveaway is open to everyone for nominations, however you cannot enter yourself.
5. You may only win one gift to send.
6. Giveaways begin November 25 and run through December 16.