ETA: This giveaway is now closed. Winning nomination: Marybelle
Lissa Matthews joins us today with a gift that’s a little bit naughty and a whole lot nice. The talented, multi-published author is about to kick off a new series from Samhain, but in addition to donating to our Kindle Fire giveaway, she’s offering up a sweet gift for someone you love.
Releasing December 20, 2011
One rope. Three days. And two hearts on the line.
Justin has had enough. Ella, the woman who healed his broken heart,
has been canceling on him for two months straight. Sure, she’s busy
with her job, which has her traveling far and wide. But that never
stopped her from sharing nights of trivia, long conversations and
blazing hot sex—until now. Truth to tell, he misses their easy
friendship, the way her sighs fill his ear as he fills her body.
What he can’t figure out is, what’s changed?
At work, Ella finds it easy to talk to rooms full of strangers. Once
back at her lonely apartment, though, she’s back to her painfully shy
self—until Justin. Their chance meeting grew over the months into a
year-long affair, but she can’t shake the feeling that rejection and
pain are just around the corner. Best thing to do? End it now, before
their intimacy digs too deep.
Suddenly he’s at her door with a length of neon-green rope and a
naughty proposition, daring her to say no. Just how good could it be?
There’s only one way to find out…
Warning: The sheets are tangled, the hat is crumpled, and the
jeans are worn low on the hips. The cowboy is hot, determined, and
helpless in the face of bunny slippers. Readers may need extra batteries
to get this one out of their system.
Keep up with Lissa Matthews via her website and nominate someone you love for a sweet and naughty gift (18 and up only).
Holiday Giveaway Rules
Don’t forget the rules. For a chance to win:
1. Nominate the person you want to send that day’s gift to and a short reason as to why.
2. For an extra entry, spread the word about this giveaway: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. – leave a link in the comments.
3. Leave your email with your comment ONLY IF it is NOT part of your profile.
4. This giveaway is open to everyone for nominations, however you cannot enter yourself.
5. You may only win one gift to send.
6. Giveaways begin November 25 and run through December 16.